Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy Saturday!

Things have been crazy around here. I have been so busy trying to create things and better my creations by adding more detail. I wanted to post some pictures but my computer has been misbehaving and acting up! A while back coffee was spilled on the keyboard- not once but twice and right now I cannot afford to get a new one quite yet. Thank goodness I have a blackberry and learned about the Opera Mini. ;)

I have photos to post once I get on the computer and the curser doesn't go crazy. Until then I will have to make do with what I have!

I had posted on etsy in the forums for blogs so I can compile a list of great blogs for my zine and for fellow etsians. Everyone is looking for blogs of different sorts. I am anxious to post the list.

I received another submission from my art penpal. I am extremely excited. Please feel free to submit. :) I will be posting more soon!

Love you dear friendships! I have a lot to do before the 15th and as well as before Sunday because my mom, dad, and sister are coming to town! :) Yay!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment