Friday, July 17, 2009

Good Morning, Fantastic Friday!

Good morning friendships!
I am a little sleepy this morning! I just woke up to a phone call that Grandma passed over night. :( Haven't been able to get back to sleep. It is alright, I needed to get out of bed anyways. I have things to do and finish! I want to be able to enjoy my weekend a little bit!

Only a week left until we go camping! We need to get our decorations for our campsite! The family requested that we all decorate our sites with a theme to make it fun! We happen to be choosing a road trip theme since I am from Minnesota and moved to Chicago for him. Not to mention--we have a lot of history and it has been hell getting to where we are. Hopefully he will go to the junkyard for old plates for Minnesota and Illinois. We want to make kind of a chime out of it! I will let you know how our searching goes and post pictures of our final projects at the end!

I have been browsing different Etsy tips a lot lately! My tip for the day--basic I know--but "How to Make a Banner". You can find the tutorial at this address: http://www.etsy.com/storque/how-to/skill-share-making-a-banner-641/

I hope that helps because I used some banner creator site and wanted to make it myself. I am going to make a new one once I can get my scanner working so I can upload the logo I made for my shop!

I also wanted to share a quote with you guys this morning; from my Med Law and Bioethics Professor.

Dear Students....... The Final Analysis of Ethics. People are often unreasonable, illogical and self-centered; forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies; succeed anyway. What you spend years building, someone may destroy overnight, build anyway. The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow; do good anyway. Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough; give the world the best you have anyway. You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God; It was never between you and them anyway. Blessings to you, Professor Lantz
Is this just not so true? I love it. Had to share it! Well, I am off for the morning to get some things done.
Mucho Love Friendships!
mae.

No comments:

Post a Comment