Monday, July 6, 2009

The Holidays

This blog will be short. This past week has been very crazy. I have spent 11 hours in the car on our drive to Minnesota to see family and are soon to spend another 11 starting at 6:30 pm this evening on our drive back to Illinois. What a trip. The weather has been beautiful and the company of family and friends have been even better.

We finished our customized baggo board games and will be posting pictures when we return. Then it is back to building and sewing; creating new items. My bags will be showcasing this week on the 7th. I am pretty excited.

I have also been working on a blog agenda you could say. More to come tomorrow afternoon.

We are going to do a little fishing before we take off and have one more meal with my family. Always sad to go. I miss being near them but time will fly and soon enough we will be back to visit! :)

Hope everyone else had a great 4th of July holiday! Take care and you will be hearing from me soon! :)


mae.

No comments:

Post a Comment